New affordable apartments for rent in Adelaide’s west
Are you looking for affordable housing?
All apartments at Believe Place in Woodville West are now tenanted. If you are seeking affordable housing, we are releasing more homes at the end of 2023. Please register your interest and we’ll contact you.
What is affordable housing?
Affordable housing is for people on a low to moderate income who may not be eligible for community housing, and who can’t afford to rent or buy in the private rental market.
Affordable homes are rented out at 25% below the market value of the property.
Are you eligible for affordable housing?
You might be eligible if you:
- Live in South Australia
- Don’t own or partly own any residential property
- Have an independent income within limits (couple or two adults annual income up to $75,330; single parent with one child up to $75,330; single parent with two children up to $84,192; couple with one child up to $84,192; couple with two children up to $93,055)
To be eligible to apply for these homes your household must earn a minimum gross income of $67,600 annually and have an asset limit of $64,350.
Singles are ineligible for this development. This is due to the market rent amount and state government mandated income thresholds.
The eligibility of affordable housing tenants is assessed on an annual basis. Lease terms are also assessed every 12 months.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Call us on 1800 688 000.
2 bedroom floor plan BView or download the floor plan
2 bedroom floor plan CView or download the floor plan
Property location and features
Located at 29 Nicholls Terrace, Woodville West, these homes include:
- Lift access to upper floors
- Community garden
- Private balcony
- Onsite resident car parking
- Intercom system
- Approx. 80 sqm of living space (incl. balcony)
- 3.6km to West Lakes Shopping Centre
- 1.2km to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- 5 minute walk to Albert Park train station
- 7 minute walk to West Lakes Blvd bus stop
- Close to primary and secondary schools
The initial rent for these homes will be approximately $330 per week.