Tenant Voice and Engagement
If your home is managed by Believe Housing Australia, you can connect with our Tenant Voice and Engagement team.
Our tenants are at the centre of all we do. As a tenant of Believe Housing Australia, we’re here to listen to your needs, to empower and support you. Your ‘Voice’ is important to us.
We can support you by:
- Listening to you
- Referring you to other support services
- Helping you to get involved with your local community
- Assisting you to make meaningful connections if you are feeling isolated
- Working with you to create a strong, safe community
- Celebrating with you at local events and community activities
- Working with you to support your education and employment goals
- Supporting you with implementing sustainable practices to meet your current and evolving housing needs
Our Tenant Voice team is here to connect you to your community. If this is something that you would like to be involved in, please give us a call to find out more.
Phone: 1800 688 000
“With groups like this and events, you get to know more people in the area, you can stop and talk. A lot of people have anxieties and life issues, you need to get out and make friends. It’s all about community. I’m not lonely anymore. I was pretty much housebound—when people stick to their houses it leads to depression and mental health issues.”
—Believe Housing Australia tenant