If your home is managed by Believe Housing Australia, you can connect with our Community Development team.
We understand that supporting you is about more than just being your landlord.
Our Community Development team can connect you to your community by:
- helping you to get involved with your local community
- helping you to make connections if you are feeling isolated
- working with you to create a strong, safe community
- listening to you and helping you to participate in your community through local events and activities.
- referring you to other useful support services
Believe Housing Australia has developed a range of community engagement programs — under Better Places Stronger Communities in the north and Renewing Our Streets and Suburbs in the west.
Better Places Stronger Communities supports Elizabeth Grove and Elizabeth Vale.
Renewing our Streets and Suburbs supports Athol Park, Cheltenham, Mansfield Park, Pennington, Woodville, Woodville North, Woodville Gardens and Woodville Park.
Join our Facebook Groups, give us a call or stop by our office to find how you can get involved!
“With groups like this and events, you get to know more people in the area, you can stop and talk. A lot of people have anxieties and life issues, you need to get out and make friends. It’s all about community. I’m not lonely anymore. I was pretty much housebound—when people stick to their houses it leads to depression and mental health issues.”
—Believe Housing Australia tenant